Sunday, March 27, 2005

HAPPY EASTER

I think I'm finally starting to be able to live life outside of Israel. Like all Ive done sinc eI've gottne back is show people pictures and talk about the trip. Ever since I got back from Israel i feel ive developed alot of cynical feelings about some things about church and certain people. I hated myself for how I've been feeling. Some people can think that way about things and it works for them. It doesnt for me. It completely tears up my head. ANd Ive totlaly been negative on things lately. Like YEC last wkend. Its always fun. but this year i wasnt even that excited. I enjoy the worship there so much every year but its like this year i totally closed myself off from any kind of touch from the spirit. I was numb to the whole thing and i couldnt make myself be real and worship. But its been like that for like a week and a half- not just yec.
Last night my dad was sort of in a bad mood and he blew up at me and said Ive been so negative lately and i never wanna do anything anymore. And its true. I have been like that. And i definitly havent been very pleasent around the fam. So last night i had to have a chat with the heavenly daddy and i thinkj we've worked things out.
I really enjoyed the easter service today. I think its sortof weird how some people only come to church on holidays like easter adn others dont come to church because its easter and theres too many people. But its not about the people. Its about the father. I would think us christians would be excited about easter. But appearantly not all are. You dont have to be so cynical. Not all christians are phony. Look inside them, dont just label everyone.

I love you

praise God for his son.
and his forgiveness.

2 comments:

alycepaige said...

one day i will get there...but its much easier to stay cynical and negative than to confront it, be broken and change.

SarahBethWhite said...

its good that you recognize you're like that.

I personally think there have been too many "pharisee" retards from your past that have turned you this way...that you havent yet forgiven.