Friday, December 08, 2006

a quick look back and cringe

Wow... its been over a year. I hate knowing that drama will continue to be a part of life forever.

I'm sick of trying to do this on my own.
I'm sick of not having a church to call my home. (didn't mean to make that rhyme:)
I'm sick of knowing its my fault..i can do something to change that.
I'm sick of being too lazy to change that
I'm sick of knowing that deep down many of my friends are still wounded.
I'm sick of not knowing what to do to help them.

I'm sick of hurting people..and not necessarily knowing that I am until its too late.


ok there was my vent for the night.



i love steak and new york city

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I clicked on the link from my blog to yours and was like woah..is that the right blog?! Sure enough it is. Nice redesign.

I'm sorry you feel like that. I can indentify. So what can I do to help?

SarahBethWhite said...

I appreciate it but its really not about me. Its just nice to vent once in awhile.