Thursday, February 22, 2007

foes and parties

hello friends (and maybe foes).
So I find out in a few weeks if I got into the Christ hospital nursing school...so please pray that I make it in!!! I've been back and forth about wanting to get in and have decided that it relaly would be a great opportunity and really want to get in!! I'm really scared that I won't.. so I'm trying not to get my hopes up.
Also... my parents are going out of town this week and I've been thinking about maybe having people over like next friday (march 2nd?).. not that I cant have people over when there here, but this way its easier to plan. I may actually have to babysit friday... so we'll see. What do you all think? Is anyone free next friday?
This is kinda a lame update but I just dont feel like expounding at this time.

countdown to baby "O" Bird: 10-11 weeks!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

yay! you'll definitely do fine. i have total faith in you, but i'll pray too. and next weekend sounds good. elisabeth wants to get together saturday night for a movie and such and we might come back to my house for a slumber party because my parents are out of town too. we can duke it out at a later date! haha