Thursday, May 10, 2007

plans

Lets get right to it:

So this fire inside me for New Orleans has not yet gone out... which for me must mean something because many of you know how I often do not follow through with ideas. I am impulsive at times, and unrealistic. But this one is not unrealistic.
The dates are not yet scheduled for my return there (and anyone else that wants to go!) and I am anxious to get those nailed down!! I was initially thinking of the 2nd week of June. And although that is being debated now (in my head) it is not out of the question thus far. But I think sometime in July may be better. There are rumors circulating that a group from VCC will go back the last week in June which I am totally in for also. But that wont stop me from going an additional week (or weeks..if I can be that blessed!)

So if anyone is remotely interested in going please let me konw! i would love for you to experience the preciousness that is new orleans. please help me pray for this triP!!: specifically the dates that I am supposed to go and who will be joining me. Also pray for this city. I know that things will get better down there...slowly.. but they will...there is hope.

If you want to check out Mercy Response..who organizes these things, go here...
www.MercyResponse.com

ALSO>>>>
BABY O (anna olivia) was born may 5th. (for any of you who arent her parents or have not been around me in the last few days or so:)
Im excited to see her grow and learn...and experience blue icecream from kings island with the special rainbow sprinkiles on top :)
oh there is so much to teach her. If only I knew how to teach babies sign language and we could get this communication thing going already.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!!!
I know that the date on this will probably be may 10th... so it will be a day off... but really its like midnight of the 9th right now. Lets not get technical.

i love you. don't forget to UPDATE often. i love reading about you.

the end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make it happen Cap'n!

If there's anything I can do to help out, let me know.

Kristin said...

Yay for planning, if only it would be easier to do. OH..and I'm finally posting again. Check it out. Love ya!