Friday, March 27, 2009

the case of the overwhelms

Clinical has been cancelled thursday and friday due to my instructor being ill. It is nice that I have a few days to catch up but I feel like I am drowning in all the stuff I have to do! I know I am making progress but I just cant seem to finish and on top of it all we are getting extra assignments for these days we are off. But the assignments take hours to do. Or maybe I'm just slow. Just recently I've been thinking more about my honeymoon/vacation that is in just 5months and I just cant wait for it to get here! Oh to breathe the fresh air and not have to study or write papers or do case studies!! Some people think it gets easier knowing its all almost over, but I think its so much harder because I want it all NOW! Its so close but not quite in reach. Like a tease. In many respects of the word (hint: honeymoon). I just needed to vent.
I think my body is preparing itself for my upcoming biological clock change (nightshift in Aug). Back inthe day i used to stay up until like 3am just because.. I just did. I like the quiet and feeling that its my free time to do whatever or something. Well Travis has kinda trained me the last couple years to go to bed early because I usually talk to him before bed (which for him is anywhere 10-11) and then i just go to bed. This week its been like midnight-1am. It also helps that I dont have to wake up at 5 tomorrow for clinical :)
I am going to bed now. I hope I will be able to stay up for nightshift coming soon.

take a breath. its all worth it and one day I will wonder who is this 60 year old woman and where did the time go? And desperately want this time back.

I am craving girl time by the way! But dont know when its possible to hang out.

No comments: