Saturday, May 22, 2010

breathe

I feel emotionally exhausted. It didnt really hit me until I was sitting at dinner tonight with some of my fav non-dramatic people... and I felt this peace.. and realized it was bc life the last few months has just been mentally/emotionally draining. And its not me directly or my marriage- that part is great-- its family mostly.. and sometimes dramatic friends- none that read this (i dont think). Its hard to not get involved when its your own family- and its even worse when the same situation continues on and on-- when you just want to scream ENOUGH! God please end this situation already! But I guess he has his timing and it is somehow perfect to his plan.

God has brought joy into life though too-- more times than one but one in specific is I will be an AUNT this year!! Brett and Trishia are having a baby-due in December!

I just need to try to focus on the positive things and not so much the negatives.
Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love my sasa! *hug*

workinprogress said...

you and trav should definitely come on Sunday then, and kick some aggression out. Or, we should just hang out more. love you.