Sunday, January 02, 2005

It's all good

Today I was thinking about some teenage drama i went through a few weeks ago and how proud of myself i am (and thankful that God was with me) that I came through it fine. i am so dependent on other people and I feel as though I have triumphed over this "trial" because two of the people I usually go to first (besides my sister) to talk to about stuff weren't really there for me at that time. So I had to totally give it all to God because I couldnt fully "unload" to the people i usually do. Which is what I really needed. I dont think I give God enough credit sometimes. He always shows me awesome revelations. A friend once told me sometime like if I continue to be so dependent on others that God will take people away from me to test me and show me that I dont need those people to get through life. And to force me to put my focus back on God to help me through things. And thats just what he did.

I do want those friends back, but it feels good to look back and see how I went through this trial with God's advice only, and I think all went well.
___________________________________________________________________

Your love's like candy
or like something I've never tasted before
You take me places
I never dreamed I could go

from "Candy" by Seventh Day Slumber

1 comment:

alycepaige said...

i just wanted to let you know that i love you and to not stop writing because even though it may seem that no one is reading...i am!!! so if just for my personal benefit, keep the encouragment coming. You are such a blessing and an incredible woman of GOD.
your sista
c.ALIce