Tuesday, April 12, 2005

getting close

Update on college...
I really want to run away whenever this comes up but I can't do it anymore. I'm running out of decision time. And I'm sorry to tell my girls that are pushing me to get out of my house that I most likely will not go away. You can lecture me all you want about independence and college life and I understand totally what you are saying. And the money thing--I shoudlnt worry about it--I know, i know. But i do worry ab. it. And if I stay here and work for at least a year or two, I can save enough money to get a nicer car and have more freedom to like travel or whatever.
So... some options right now are:

Cincinnati Christian University- live on or off campus
Raymond Walters- not most likely anymore
Temple Baptist College- small but it IS an accredited college...I'm still looking into it

Then there's also a mission/discipleship college in HAWAII that's only like 5 months long.

I feel like I'm getting closer to a decision. But I'm still some paperwork away from all of these schools.

We'll see.


"Don't ask yourself what the world needs, ask yourself what makes you come alive and go and do that, because what the world needs are people who've come alive." John Eldredge

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

live life, enjoy it, the college/university for you will come, and it will be awesome. I'm not saying you don't enjoy life, this is just to ease the stress a little if there is any....