Thursday, April 28, 2005

so much going on

This is sorta a reminder for me but these are some things coming up...

THIS WEEK:
Friday night (4/29)
-k new's bday party
Saturday (4/30)
- shelley marshall walk (memorial walk for teacher that died a few yrs ago at mason)
-work a merch table at the underground
Sunday (5/1)
-church a.m.
-carwash
-"youth" service (I'm so not singing by myself if youre reading this)
-Grill out

MAY 7- GRADUATION PARTY (email me if you know nothing about it)
(may 9= katies bday)
May 14- Mother/daughter lunch at my gpas church
15-movienight at the oak THE INCREDIBLES
(may 16=mama's bday)
21-22-out of town
23- reds game
28- skillet/kids in the way concert!!!
29- GRADUATION finally


And that pretty much wraps up the month of may. I had to record that somewhere so i dont forget it all.
I've been in a funk lately and i hate it. I'm like feeling the pressure of growing up and reallywanting to neglect any current or future responsibilities having to do with people looking up to me or expecting something from me. It's all very selfish. It will pass. I hope. How great would it be to be 4 or 5 again and have no idea whats going on ever, much less actually care. I would love it. But since I can't do that, for now I'll just drown myself in movies, dreams, anything that can take my mind off the reality of the busyness of life every once in awhile. I love to be off in a "different world", even for hours sometimes. Not recognizing fully who i am or what I'm supposed to be doing or why. Losing all concept of time and having absolutely no care in the world.
I'm sorry if i sound all "purple haze" druggyish. I'm clean, I promise you that.
Anyways, I'll get over it. I just dont remember seeing "crazy" in the job description of being 18.

So yes, changing the subject, busy weekened. Sorta wishing tomorrow wasnt friday already. But I know one person that will be ecstatic when tomorrow, april 29 comes.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY K.NEWS!! You are so great.

end.


c.alice i will miss you so much

No comments: