Monday, September 26, 2005

death cab cuties and missing teeth

In the midst of paper writing.. needing to take a break...

i really love Death Cab right now.. Ive listened to them nonstop for 5 days. Its great. And theyre playing in my head right now as I speak.

So how is school going Sarah?
Its going well, thanks. Thankfully I havent gotten too sick of the drive yet. Probably partially becuase I only do it like 4 days a week (thanks j&kt). And I usually never have traffic becuase I'm on my way there before it starts and I'm out by 12 everyday. I really love my class on Acts. Its by far the most work of any class and does get boring sometimes but I'm really learning a lot and actually enjoying doing it! I absolutely love that I can say I love a class I have.

So after class today I went to Panera in springdale and had my first eating at a restaurant by myself experience. I ate outside so it wasnt as weird i guess. I also did some acts homework--reading part of acts. It was quite relaxing and a beautiful day to sit outside. And there was this little girl a few tables down that was trying to feed a bird some bread. It was the cutest thing ever. She finally learned to just throw the bread and the bird went over, grabbed it and flew away and she started screaming, "Mommy!...the birdie ate my bread!" Oh...so adorable. Probably the highlight of my day.
So after my lunch, I then preceded to walk next door to family christian where i bought 2 books: Velvet Elvis by Rob Bell and Searching for God Knows What by Donald Miller. I'm excited to read them. I just have to get myself back into "reading mode".

I better stop procrastinating this paper... but first I'll leave you with this random quote of the weekend:
"Its okay...I won't bite..I left my teeth in the car"
**

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SarahBethWhite said...

I just deleted 2 more annonymous spam comments so im going back to no anonymous allowed... sorry adam..and anyone else.. just register and comment under a name.
thanks