Friday, September 02, 2005

i love bed...and weekends

“Maybe Jimmy Fallon will come to town riding a white horse and just happen to come to your door (randomly) and invite you to a grand party being held in his honor and you were the lucky winner. Then you would fall in love and get married and have little funny babies.”

Isn't this the greatest random quote of all time?! I love it. I have to admit something… of course I think james fallon is absolutely adorable and hilarious but im really not as obsessed as I may come off…

Anyone planning on going to the fireworks downtown?! I want to go! Cb1,2,3? let me know!

So you know how annoying traffic is, right? Well today I was driving on 71 north from the norwood area and traffic was way backed up… bumper to bumper… so I was thinking.. 330 on a Friday.. Rush hour of course. Well we sort of started moving and like 15 minutes of driving about 5 mph we pass an accident that happened on THE OTHER SIDE of the highway median.. Going 71 south. As soon as we passed it the cars started moving and getting abck up to regular speed. I was stunned by the genius’ that cant recognize an accident, think about it for 5 seconds, and keep driving at a normal speed. Traffic was backed up for miles bc of an accidnet NOT on our side of the highway!! WOW. It always amazes me at how many people cannot multi-task.--or even DRIVE.
Alright self.. don’t get your panties all in a wad…
I’m back..
I don’t want to talk about school anymore.

I’m sad that my sis is moving to Atlanta.. I don’t know when yet but it will be a very hard change for me. And I know she’s gonna get pregnant as soon as they move and I will be irate. I guess that will mean ill just have to move with them if that happens…I mean, how could they both work AND take care of a child at the same time? They would need a live in nanny.. And I wouldn’t trust anyone else but family to do it… okay im thinking WAYY far in advance.

I feel loopy today. That would proably explain my randomness except for that’s not really an explanation. I don’t really know why. Maybe its from hanging out with those freaks that live in the bushes outside Katie’s house… I better cancel our get together later then…

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

One State, One Diploma
Your source of information and conversation about education in Georgia and the nation.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a work at home mother site. It pretty much covers work at home mother related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Blogger posts from hurricane zone
Barnett's blog offered dramatic photos of a fire in downtown New Orleans on Friday.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a bad credit home loan mortgage services site. It pretty much covers bad credit home loan mortgage services related information.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

i'm havin a party on sunday. ur welcome to come if ya want

Anonymous said...

id love to go and see Firewords with you cept im goin out of town ( sad face)
Ash

Kristen said...

Ooh! You should definitely go to KI Sunday after 4, or anytime Monday! But that's just because I'm working and would love visitors lol. Love you Sa!

alycepaige said...

save room for me!!! i wanna go...BLUE ICE CREAM!!! fireworks, whatever...whereever carol goes i guess.

SarahBethWhite said...

kate--"freudian slip"? I know we sort of talked about that word earlier today.. but i still dont get it.