Friday, January 20, 2006

i found me an angel today

So I was waiting for my old testiment class to start today. I dont know many people in that class so i was sitting alone and this guy came over to sit down and introduced himself as Fuq (fuke). He commented that I looked tired and i replied that i was... yeah... great start to a conversation, eh... well alittle bit into the class he slipped over a little piece of paper that had this freshly written on it:


"MY GRACE IS ENOUGH FOR YOU; WHEN YOU ARE WEAK, MY POWER IS MADE PERFECT IN YOU."
FOR THIS REASON I AM HAPPY WHEN I HAVE WEAKNESSES, INSULTS, HARDTIMES, SUFFERINGS, AND ALL KINDS OF TROUBLES FOR CHRIST. BECAUSE WHEN I AM WEAK, THEN I AM STRONG!

-2 CORINTHIANS 12:9-10


I just sat there like... wow... angels do exist becuase this kind of stuff doesnt just happen coincidentally. All he knew about me was my name and that i was tired today.
This verse was such a great reminder and encouragement to me.. during this time. We are learning about ourselves and about GOd's awesome power throughout all our struggles and he will be there to pick us up when we fall and be our strength when we have none. He likes when we are forced to lean completely on him...then he can prove his power (not like he needs to).

Thank you God for this reminder... and fuq for allowing God to speak through you.


be encouraged, my friends. i love you.

No comments: