Tuesday, February 14, 2006

wanting to move on

okay lets go
I'm ready to move on.
Today was my day off from doing papers. I had a glorious day date on my couch, in a quiet house, with a blanket and some movies. It's been great. But now I'm starting to stress a little about the paper due thurs...not much time between now and then, but..... BREATHE... Ineed not to think about it until tomorrow....
5 papers in 2 weeks.. thats completely rediculous!!! I'm ready for spring break. I'm ready to take a road trip to colorado and stay for awhile. I know i wont be doing this for at least a few months, but its wonderful to think about.
blast...im starting to get smalll daily headaches from coffee addiction...
i need to start applying to schools for next year and look for jobs that will pay for school ..or find scholorships... im just not motivated
guys are just... so weird. I'm sorry if you are a dude.. you all just think so much differently than girls. Which makes you hard to read bc i analyze everything so flippin much!!!

oh waiting.... isnt patience just glorious.

By the way.... you, yes YOU, are beautiful and i love you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not that I actually know anything about this, but I think the huge difference between guys and girls thinking is what makes it special when you can get beyond the weirdness.

And guys analyze everything just as much, TRUST me.

Kristin said...

hehe..you make me smile.