Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I'm still alive!

I guess it hasnt been that long since ive posted but it feels long.... theres been alot going on.. 3 papers due next week. Ive been learning alot about alot of things... especially myself... the past few weeks have been mixed emotional. MOre good than bad though. Reconciled a friendship..that was good. Trying to help out a friend doing the same ... but its exhausting to be in the middle. Semi-confused/irritated with a certain one....
sick of being bugged!
im tired...
i need to read

i feel like i had something profound to tell you today... but that paper took all my energy out of me... ill let you know later when im refreshed. It was a true word from GOd. oh well

now im just rambling.
ill write something of significance when i have time to catch my breath.

i stumbled across lovedrug today... i like alot
http://www.myspace.com/lovedrug


peace out

No comments: