Monday, October 30, 2006

unconscious dreams

So I had this dream last night that I was walking home and I saw 3 tornadoes touch down.. so I started running. I got home and no one was home. I decided to go in the basement because its the safest place and when I went down there the basement was filled with bikes and my sister was down there too..

So I'm really into dreams and I like to look up meanings. I went to this website: www.hyperdictionary.com
and looked up tornadoes and it said "Seeing a tornado in your dream, suggests that you are experiencing some extreme emotional outbursts and temper tantrums. Is there a situation or relationship in your life that may be potentially destructive? Dreaming that you are in a tornado means that you are feeling overwhelmed and out of control. You will be met with a series of disappointments for the next week or so. Your plans will be filled with complications. Seeing several tornadoes in your dream, represent people around you who are prone to violent outbursts and shifting mood swings. It may also symbolize a volatile situation or relationship."

I also looked up bicycle: "Dreaming that you are riding a bicycle means your desires to attain a balance in your life. You need to balance work and pleasure in order to succeed in your current undertakings. Dreaming of a bicycle indicates that you need to devote time to leisurely pursuits and recreation."

So apparently I'm a little mentally and possibly emotionally overwhelmed.

No comments: