Thursday, January 11, 2007

plans

Hey friends. How is everyone? I feel like its been busy... but as most of you know I really don't have a whole lot going on. I have school 2 days a week and work 2-3 days a week. I actually am planning on applying to a little bakery down the street. They need someone from 5am-1pm which sounds crazy, especially considering I am mostly not a morning person. But I think I could deal with it a few days a week and I do need the extra money. And I'm still debating/deciding on when I will try for a hospital job. I just see that as being locked in and not able to have a life otherwiese. But I know I'll have to get over it. As far as school goes I'm still not sure whats gonna happen. I just have to take chemistry (which I am taking now... and hopefully will pass with a C so I dont have to retake it), and anatomy 1 (taking next term) then I will be on the waiting list for clinicals at Cincy State. The wait could be anywhere between 6 months-2.5 years. I'm still waiting on Christ Hosptial Nursing school to seeif I get inthere.. I find out in March and am getting anxious. THe next 2 years of my life could be planned when I find out if I've gotten in. Part of me really wants it and the other part... has other things on the mind. So I really have no idea what my life will look like 2 years... even 8 months from now. I just hope that I one day find some kind of career that I enjoy doing... my fear is that I will get into this program and not want to do it halfway through.
As far as life outside of school... not too exciting. I don't hate my job right now. I think for now I'm gonna hold out until I really do get a stable job in a hospital or something..before I quit. But I'd still work at the orthodontist if I took that bakery job too. Its pretty sad that the most exciting part of my week is anticipating and watching Grey's anatomy and the office on thursday night. Nobody should be this excited to watch a tv show. I'm such a loser... but then again so is 80% of the US... everyone loves Grey's! Its like the flu or something... the excitemtn is contagious. OK now I'm talking about it too much.
Well Grey's isnt my only excitment... every day I get a little more syked about Baby Bird!! We only have like 3-3.5 months left to wait!! I love babies :)
I hope you all are well. Love you dearly.

SA

No comments: