Thursday, November 04, 2004

at school

I am sitting in creative writing class right now and I have serious writer's block. I hate writing in the computer lab, it's so drab in here. We've been in here for like 45 minutes and I've only written like 2 paragraphs of a, supposed to be, 5 page paper due next friday. I'm really liking my story though. I think it has an interesting plot but I just can't think of how to write it. There's some abuse involved and I'm afraid the people that read it will think that it happened to me, but it totally didnt. Well, I better go try to write some. Peace out.

This verse has been swimming around in my head for awhile...
"The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."
Psalm 34:18


i love kristyn newswanger- she is such a blessing :)

No comments: