Thursday, November 25, 2004

THANKSGIVING

I dont feel like anyone even reads this anymore but whatever... I still feel like writing. Happy Thanksgiving!! Today has been a good, relaxing day with the fam. I feel like I've been reluctant to accept that Christmas is coming. I don't know why though, I always love Christmas. But the past few days have begun to put me in the christmas mood and I'm half-mentally prepared. But I dont have much money to spend on other people and I'm not really expecting much this year either. But It will be good just to be with the family an dmake junk food :) I think me and my sis are going to make a gingerbread house this year! It'll be great. THE END.

2 comments:

alycepaige said...

i read it when you actually get around to writing!! slacker!! LOVE YOU SABETH
of course i read it, cause i am nosey too!!

c.ALIce

Anonymous said...

i read it :)

cindy