Sunday, November 07, 2004

just pray

My church will be in our new building tomorrow (today/Sunday) and leading up to it we had a 48 hour prayer thing. So throughout the week we were collecting prayer requests from the community and whoever else. I asked some people from school too. I really liked doing that- I think I will more often. I think it's a blessing to pray for other people, and most of the time they feel grateful that you've asked, so you are both feeling good from it.

So I will ask: Does anyone have anything they'd like me to pray about?

"Lord, you know the hopes of humble people. Surely you will hear their cries and comfort their hearts by helping them."
Psalms 10: 17

"I will answer them before they even call to me. While they are still talking to me about their needs, I will go ahead and answer their prayers." Isaiah 65:24

No comments: