Wednesday, February 16, 2005

10 days

Only a week and a half until I'm finished with HS and in Israel. Wow thats all I've talked about on here. Today I had to go to the hospital to get an EKG. I have sparatic heart palpitations and we wanted to make sure it isnt anything more than we think. We will probably find out the end of this week but I really dont think they will find anything, It happens so infrequently. I still havent applied for college bc my mom is never able to do FASFA when I can. I'm feeling a little pressed, but I can always go back to school and work it all out with my counselor after Israel. Its just for some reason I feel i need to get it all done before I'm out of school. I am still thinking of settling on Raymond Walters (dont lecture me please) for like a year or so. But theres also 2 others I'm looking at for the moment-hint: one in Kentucky and the other in Virginia. I'm still waiting on a blatant sign from God where to go. But this has been a very long patience test that I'm sure I brought on myself for praying for patience at the beginning of all this. I konw my answer will come in his timing.

No comments: