Sunday, February 06, 2005

the countdown continues...

In 20 days I will be on a plane to somewhere that I'm sure will change my life with 3 of my favorite people! And I will be out of highschool. It really is crazy. I havent even applied yet for college! I told myself I'd do it this week but i havent. NOt totally my fault- my moms been telling me to wait on her to do it- wait on her, huh...that could take months. I've been thinkign of sticking to Raymond Walters- and I know what some would like to say to me about taht-bc ive been so encouraged to go away, but i have my reasons. But you never know, there are last minute possibilities...those will remain on the DL for the time being.

I hate change.

I am so not looking forward to packing for Israel. I'm starting to make my list now. It's all coming up pretty fast.

By the way... GO PATRIOTS... GO EAGLES... for all my superbowl fans out there. (I could actually care less).

Goodnight. Dream with me...

No comments: