Wednesday, February 23, 2005

very soon...

3 days left!! I still have to pack- i pretty much have all my stuff i just have to get it all together. I always turn ADD whne I pack for things, i get very distracted and it takes me a long time to get it all done. Im super syked to leave and to be FINISHED with highschool...but my throat has been hurting some the past few days and i have to get healed before we leave. Otherwise the plane trip will be such a pain. Im so afraid of losing things there or getting stuff stolen. But i think we will be fine.
Okay people- im so sick of the questionable comments about going over there rightnow. I understand some places arent the safest but I dont need to be reminded everytime I tell someone about it. If i was freaked out about it i wouldnt be going. GOD WILL PROTECT US. Where has everyone's faith gone these days? I'm sick of hearing about people worrying about us. Thereis no need. Stop wasting your time with worries and pray- it would do us and yourself more good. THere has also been a lot of encouragement which has been greatly appreciated.
I need to pack. Please pray for our safety and that we will all learn a heck of alot about God and ourselves. I know God has some huge things in store for us over there. Im very excited becuase I need a lot of guidance in my life right now.

No comments: