Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I love rainstorms!

Hey All... Its been awhile for me on here, i havent been very consistent in writing.
I finally sent in my entire application to CCU last week. I must still apply to Raymond Walters and i guess thats all. We're still working on that whole decision thing though.

Read Blue Like Jazz if you havent already its really a great book..and funny too.

Graduation is sunday, may 29. SUNDAY NIGHT--isnt that so weird? Who has graduation on a sunday night? So I'll probably have my party the next saturday like june 4? I had a party last week with Carol and that was totally fun, and thanks to all that came..we didnt think anyone would show. But i have to have a party for like all the ancient family friends and all too at my house. It'll be fun though. But I dont really want to graduate yet. I like being out of school whne everyone else has to go. There's less traffic everywhere. And less people to run into when I'm at the store or something. But I'm glad summer is almost here. It's almost tan time!

My chrissi alice is leaving sooon... my blue ice cream buddy. I am tempted to sneek in her backseat and travel along. She will be greatly missed. But when she comes back we'll party all the time:)
And yes, cAlice ... it's YOU I'm looking for...
Or I'll just hop on one of my 300 camel fararis with air condition and come visit with my arabic husband.

Anyways, enough of this nonsense that nobody else understands.
It's time to depart... I need to go call someone that has cancer.

Love you.

No comments: