Monday, May 23, 2005

new york is fun

The Red's won. It was a fun game. I guess this means we should go to more games and maybe they'll start winning.

College update?... Cincinnati Christian UNiversity or Temple Baptist College (could potentially get in for almost nothing bc my grandpa is a trustee)
Sort of feeling uneasy ab. Temple for some reason- maybe bc its so small (150 ppl) and they only use KJV, and they have like 3 or 4 majors. But then again, i have no idea what i will major in so I'm not that picky at this point.

Random: My brain feels like jelly a lot of the time when I think about the future, or anything responsibility related, really. I like to sink into unreality.

I went with some fam to Philadelphia this wkend for my cousins grad party. We went to New york city on friday- it was my first time. I really liked it a lot but we were rushed bc there wasnt much time and so much to see. Some of us also went to downtown Phillly like sat. night like to see the historical stuff. We got lost a few times too and thats always fun. Lost in downtown Philly at night with my dad, sis, and bro-in-law, in a 12 passenger white van with a Boone, KY liscense plate. Ghetto.

Love? Who the heck knows. I dont want to screw anything up.

Have you ever thought about starting a relationship with someone you already know but terrified bc you can see it turning serious so quickly and you woudlnt know how to break it off bc you dont think he's the one for you?
No?
Me neither...

I got my KI pass finally. Publicly announcing to anyone wanting blue ice cream- call me!
-i dont mean to rub it in c.alice. You are the best blue ice cream friend ever and no one could ever take your place :)

Graduation is sunday! STill looking for white shoes- i never wear white shoes. This is craziness.

And thats my update.

I love you


I'll tell you in another world when we are both cats.

1 comment:

alycepaige said...

i am very proud of you my lovely sabeth...college is fun..dont be scared...you get to party all the time there!! you will figure it all out...what am i saying?? you never really figure it all out...but thats what makes it so much fun!!!
love you girl?
who is this boy you speak of?? i have no recieved any emails with great detail??? whats the hold up?
c.ALIce