Monday, May 30, 2005

starting life

Yay I graduated. Yesterday. It feels sort of weird being graduated even though I've already been out of school for 3 months. Its like during those 3 months was a break and I didnt have to really worry much about anything. But now that we're entering the summer months it means I really have to get serious with my decisions. I'm such a procrastinator... but I'll worry about all that later :)

Someone told me the other day that highschool is the best time of your life. What a letdown. I'm gonna have a really crappy life then.
-I'm not dumb enough to actually believe that. Highschool couldve been really fun. I just didnt put in enough effort to get the "fun" out of it. If I cared then maybe I would feel really regretful right now as I look back. Fortunately for me I dont care.

Oh if you read this and havent heard, I am having a grad party at my house on sunday, june 5th from 2-6p. If you need directions or something call or email.

Welp, I guess thats it. Signing off....
you know it

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Smart girl. Although growing older has it's downs, it also has it's ups. And as they say, it sure beats the alternative. Congrats on being done with highschool!

-Adam

Anonymous said...

Hey, congrats. I was going to come last night but i didn't. Yea, if high school is the climax of my life...basically im screwed. I wish i didn't care about things but for some reason i do.

"Lay me down in fields of green...."
Ty

Anonymous said...

i have to admit, i completely underestimated that song, you are my hope. I was looking for songs and so thats why i asked you what you liked. The first time i heard it i didn't see what you like about the song but i sat down again and listened to the words and it just clicked, the song is amazing.....

Ty