Sunday, June 05, 2005

for all you eager readers...

I apoligize for not writing more often. I guess I just think about what's going on so often to myself that I forget nobody else knows.
My grad party was today. Thank you to all who came! It was awesome to see everyone. There were a ton of people there but actually i expected more- perhaps some folk from school. But its all good.
One of the best gifts I recieved today? My brother got us tickets to see Coldplay at Riverbend in August!! How awesome is that? I'm so excited. And no, I just cant hide it :)
I got some cool and unexpected gifts. The most bizarre? M&M gave me a hotdog candle. It was funny when I was going through cards and stuff with some fam and they looked at that candle like: what the crap... but they dont know M&M. She's just funny like that.
I guess I'm expected to have future stuff figured out here sooon... yea still dont. LIke I've said before...whats the point of even going to college with a major when the statistics that i would keep that major arent promising?
Maybe if i opened up more like i do in my journals i would have more to write about. But maybe not, theres not much I dont write in here i guess.
otherthings to write about? Boys...
I'm so sick of my parents (esp. my mom!!) trying to hook me up! Theres this family that ive known forever and they ahve a son a yr older than me and his parents have ALWAYS given not-so-subtle hints about us basically getting married. In the past my parents ahve defended me- or at least did when i was around. But today my dad was joining in and my grandma wanted to take a whole bunch of pics of us together! It drives me absolutely CRAZY. They dont understand... if you want me to be in a relationship that will NEVER work, then yes, you can be all up in my businass. Otherwise, well you may introduce me to someone, but please back off.
By the way... I'm not sayin gthis to hint to anyone specific or anythign. Just venting about the parents.
My mom is crazy. She always picks out these weird looking, or better yet, GAY guys at restaurants or wherever. A few months ago was at PFchangs and she said he looked like johnny depp in his younger days. HECK NO. He was so ugly. Well maybe the guy was nice and all but seriously mom, johnny depp? Maybe she needs another lazer-eye surgery. Check this out.. the last one we were with some fam driving home from Philly when we stopped at a cracker barrell to eat. She was whispering to me very loudly about our waiter being cute or something. Little did she know how untalented she is at deciphering FLAMERS. Yes, I believe he was gay. So I give up on my mom finding my man. She did it for my sister but I'm a very different person with quite opposite taste.
Geeze my brother has some awesome looking friends :) Too bad they're like all taken... and that they're my bro's friends.. that could be weird...

Hey so did you hear that Seal married Heidi Klum? Do you think she'll take his lack of a last name? Heidi ...
My sis and I have been laughing about that. It's sorta lame but I think its funny.

I'm sure theres gotta be more dirt to write about... later.

i love you

SA

No comments: