Friday, June 17, 2005

rambling

Wednesday was my dad's birthday. He's getting old. ME and Lindsay woke up at 5:30 to make him breakfast bc he works at 6. He was very surprised and said he thought everyone would forget. We got him and my mom dancing lessons for his birthday. That should be some good entertainment right there. I actually started to post something wednesday but this dumb laptop shut down. Anyways.. happy belated birthday dad (...who doesnt read this, so i really dont know why i bothered).
I didnt leave the house once today. It was semi-nice, besides the fact that my insane 6 year old cousin has been here for the past 2 days and is driving me crazy. I finally did break down and play some games with him tonight. He is fun sometimes, but when my mom is around he turns into such a brat bc she babies all the time and gives him whatever he wants. Its irritating. I'm so glad I dont have a sibling that age right now.
I actually did get some stuff done today though: packed some for KHO (leaving sunday), wrote out some graduation thank yous, watched a movie, read some mail, copied some songs from bretts computer onto cds... I said i got SOME stuff done, not a whole lot. But tomorroiw we are haveing a yard sale with some neighbors so we have also been getting things ready for that. If you are in the area drop bY! Its from 9-2 friday and saturday.
I feeel like i am totally rambling right now.

I want to go to Europe.

I came to the conclusion the other day that I am noncommital. I really am. It's pretty bad too. And I dont konw why. Well, actually i think a lot of it has to do with how picky i am. OH well, one day my prince will come and I'll get over it real quick.

I'm syked for KHO. It'll be a good time for sure. HOpefully there will be no drama and no injuries.

I'll try to write once more before I depart.


i miss you

2 comments:

alycepaige said...

will you check on my vegetable garden by the pool? let you have a watermelon!!! carrots, cucumbers, peppers....=) i love you! i miss you too....
you have plenty of time left in life to experience life...there is no rush.
c.ALIce

alycepaige said...

KHO whoa! sounds like it will be a lot of fun. you are non-commital too???!! we have SO much in common! tiffany is frustrated because i am so picky with food. i dont like alot of things and i like NORMAL food....chicken, rice, steak, fish...shes got me on this strict diet...its actually not all that bad. today i cheated and got really tired, but overall, the working out makes me sore and the healthier eating makes me hungry all the time.