Monday, June 06, 2005

day 2 of consistency

So I'm ordered to stay consistent in updating my blogs. Mostly for my LA friend.
So tonight i went with the brother[s] (mine) to a cookout they had at Landmark for graduating seniors. It was fun. They played wiffle ball- i played one inning and realized i didnt like humiliation so I decided to sit out. I met a friend of 24 yrs of age. We are to have lunch friday. She's cool. I never have any friends my age. Its fun to have conversations from people with more experience in life I guess. It doesnt mean i dont like my friends of younger ages. They are just as fun- but somehow i always end up the youngest in groups. This week will go fast. I have a lot i want to do... layout and swim, hang out with a specifically cool cat and take pictures, catch lunch w/my aunt, go to kings island with my girls, go see my 2 little cousins at my other aunts house, and have lunch with my new friend. Oh also church wednesday and landmark's coffee house thurs night. We'll see if i accomplish my missions for this week.
I really want to start a memory verse for the week. We all need to memorize verses. I'm so horrible at doing stuff like that, especially without someone on my case about it.
Anyone have a good one to start us/me off?
Give me some feed back... someone comment like a cool life story or funny thing that happened. Something! My blog is so boring. But I love it anywyas. Good way to keep in touch.. right cAlice?

Maybe someday I'll learn my purpose in life... other than entertaining others by my lame stories :)

Catch ya later...

1 comment:

alycepaige said...

Ephesians 3:20
Now to HIM who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us.

there is 21 too, but i like 20 for a starter...its gotta alot of history with me.