Saturday, June 11, 2005

I'm still frusterated about school. Yesterday I thought I had it all planned out but today I'm not so sure anymore.
Responding to chrissi's previous comment... I would totallly love to just go travel the world. But I definitly dont have the money, courage, or faith to do that.
I dont know why I'm turning this in to such a big deal.
Please pray for me about this. I dont know what to pray anymore.
I'm just being stubborn I guess. Too stubborn to listen, or even attempt to ask the one who knows my desires. Ask what? I dont know.. thats why i cant.

Alright, i'm so done talking about this. Sorry to be a bore.

Jimmy Fallon is so cute.. by the way.

I'm really in to Jack Johnson and Damien Rice right now. They're supercool. With totally different sounds.
"I can't take my mind off of you" (Damien Rice)
That song reminds me of a friend. It makes me reminescent in a sad sorta way sometimes.

I feel like such an idiot sometimes.

I'm sorry if I've ever pissed you off or made you felt bad in any way.
____________________________________________________________
okay so i finally figured out how to post some pics... below are some of Paris. When i have more time I'll post more of Israel and my girls.

No comments: