Sunday, October 09, 2005

i wanna get my ears pierced


amy poehler
Originally uploaded by SarahBeth.

First of all I want to start out saying how excited I am that saturday night live is on right now... I'm such a dork and totally obsessed with this show!!

amy peohler is my hero.

I've seemed to be pretty busy lately. But good busy I guess. School isn't too stressful yet or anything, although I do have mid-terms coming up in a few weeks.
Tonight was fun.. i took my cousin out for her birthday.. we didnt really end up doing what I planned but we went to rave and saw the Corpse Bride (eh.. it was no Nightmare Before Christmas...) and In Her Shoes-- which was pretty cute. I ate so much junk food plus like a whole Mr. Pib soda.. which I NEVER drink soda.. so I'm feeling pretty sick right now. i sorta wish I'd just throw it up and get it over with. But thats what i get for eating so dang much. But what was cool was when we were leaving the first movie.. someone left their large popcorn tub thing so we took it and got a free refill of popcorn! How flippin sweet is that? A free large popcorn! But we only ate like a 10th of it bc it was so huge.

I really need to get back in the word. I've totally been slacking lately bc its like for school I have to study Acts and parts of the bible so it doesnt seem as essential to have that quiet time. But I know I need to be fitting it in my schedule-- which is so stupid to say because really.. if I do it as much as i should be .. i really should be planning my other time around quiet time.. bc thats so much more important than everything else. But do i do that? Heck no..
I have been reading Velvet Elvis by ROb Bell.. definitly would recommend it. I havent yet finished Understanding God's Will.. (yes friends, I am a slacker).. but when I finish Velvet Elvis i have Searching For God Knows What.. then I'll probably read the God's WIll book entirely over again.. then maybe Blue Like Jazz bc thats probably my favorite so far..
now that you know my reading schedule for the next five years I guess i can sign off now...

for weekend update.. I'm sarah...
goodnight and have a pleasent tomorrow :)

**

No comments: