Friday, April 28, 2006

is that a banana in your pocket?

I am sitting in a hotel in alabama.. and my computer actually works. The ride down yesterday was very long and tiring. We left my house around 530am and got here around 6. We stopped at a mall for like an hour, though, so we couldve made it sooner. Its been fun bc my entire mom's side of the fam is in this hotel... so there hasn't been a dull moment, thats for sure. So waht's planned for today: bridal luncheon at noon-- i guess for the bridal party? not sure...-- then rehearsal tonight. It will definilty be interesting to see how all us bridal party (10 on each side) will fit on the stage considering the church is a just little bigger than Oak Harbor. Then tomorrow the wedding is at 5. I still cant believe my brother is getting married. SO CRAZY. I love the south. Its so great how they serve sweet tea everywhere.. sometimes it comes included with the meal! It was funny when we went to the mall yesterday.. there were about 9 of us in "traveling clothes" (aka we looked like bums) and we would walk past people in the mall that would just stop and stare... it was hIlarius.

great conversation of the day:
this morning my grandma was holding a banana and i was like, "Hey ma, put that banana in your pocket"
so she did, and my response, "Ma, is that a banana in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"
She rolled her eyes, took it out of her pocket, and laughed.
I enjoyed it, goodtimes.

anyhow.. that is my update.

Chrissi-- I hope all goes well with your party tomorrow... I know you all will have so much fun... sorry I am missing it. LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
You are so funny. And for the record...I bet she was happy to see you!
Love ya!
Katie