Sunday, April 02, 2006

Yahweh,
I sit here confused... with this completely tainted picture of you in my head. I want to know the real you. I long to see you for who you really are and not what other people project you as. Show me the real meaning of Christian and how to live that life as you intended. There are broken people all around... help us pick up the pieces and put them back together to create an even greater love, joy, and faith than before.
I know you are right here holding my hand. I want to do the right things... i want to be the person you want me to be... without the insecurities and blemishes. I want to radiate you. But I'm not sure i know how to do that or be that person right now...
not until I know who you are really.
I'm ready to learn......
**

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I urge you to listen to the March 26th Imago Dei sermon titled "My Lord and My God". Let me know what you think.

Imago Dei Sermons