Sunday, August 09, 2009

nclex

I took my nursing state boards on thursday. 5 hours and 265 questions later............ I PASSED!!!!
Travis found out for me on saturday and I cannot tell you how amazing it feels to not have to worry about it anymore!! I can really just focus on wedding stuff and relaxation :) for the next 3 weeks! I was sitting here with travis relishing in the fact that I can now surf the net, play games, watch movies with a clear conscience, w/o thkning I must be doing somehting! (except wedding stuff.. but not much left to do).
Praise GOd. He is so good though I still doubt that he will keep his promises sometimes he always comes through! *(this time what was in his will just happened to also be what I really wanted!)

love you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! YAY! YAY! so happy for you and proud of you! knew you could do it! congratulations, you are now official!

Cindy said...

YEAH!!!!!!

BMuch said...

YEAH! Congratulations Mrs White :0!!! hmm...sounds like "Clue"---Nurse Sarah!!! woohoo!!

BTralston said...

KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!! Bwana Asifiwe. Praise the Lord!! Congratulations Ms.RN, so extremely proud of you!! Wish that we could hang out together during this time of relaxation for you!

Anonymous said...

now the real fun starts

chrissi

Kristin said...

Yay!!! But...How'd I just find out about this? I'm a horrible blogger and question asker. Lol.