Saturday, August 15, 2009

snapfish!

hey so I stole a really great idea.

I'm thinking people may take pictures at the wedding. Whether it be of me or yourselves I'd like to see them. So I created a snapfish account where whoever takes any pics can upload them there (if you want to) for all to see. The cool thing too about snapfish is that you can buy pics right from the website. You could even purchase an album that they would make for you and send to you. Its a great website with a lot of good pic ideas and it is where i made the save-the-date postcards. So if you take pics at the wedding and would like to share go to http://www.snapfish.com and i created a gmail email account for this so the
email you must enter is: travisandsarahwhite@gmail.com
password: weddingphotos

Then go to upload photos. I was thinking maybe name the album something with your name in it so i know who took them. If you prefer not to thats fine too. Also, if you have a problem with me printing your photos without asking please let me know now or you may not want to participate.

Thanks so much! I have so many amazing photographer friends and I'm excited to see the pics from this very special day in my life!

1 comment:

BTralston said...

SA, LOVE this idea--selfishly speaking for us though:). Make sure to share with us this album so that we can 'witness' the amazing day! Love you!!