Sunday, August 02, 2009

secrets out

I have been anxiously awaiting an email saying that i can finally take the Nursing state boards. The final thing I must master before I am actually an RN. I actually recieved this notification about 3 weeks ago and scheduled my test but havent told many. And I told my mom not to either. I thought initially I didnt want to tell anyone bc what if I dont pass and I would have to tell that to everyone. But If I didnt tell... i could retake it and then let everyone know. But how stupid is that to think I may not pass! I can not think negatively here... I CANNOT AFFORD IT! So I am scheduled for my test THIS thursday, August 6 at 0800 in Dayton. Please I could so use your prayers!! I just feel like God did not bring me this far to let me fail now. If you think you may forget later please say a small prayer now......... THANK YOU! I will be able to find out the results on saturday sometime via internet or phone. I think I will prob be more nervous finding out than actually taking the test!! But in just a week from now it will be over and I will know.... but until then.... study sTuDy STUDY!!! I cant wait for the wekend. And hey... I have less than 4 weeks to be single! Its really seemed more real the last couple of days. My mom even cried this week once! And she is not a very emotionally show-ey person. I so cannot wait for vacation!!!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I'm praying. You will rock it out!

B Much said...

I'll be praying--take your time and don't let your nerves get the best of you--you CAN do it!!! Good luck!

BTralston said...

aw SA.. you've got this!! Take some breaths and just move on thru it, i know that you will come out a real deal RN!! So very proud of you!! Love you, we are praying- and we are 8 hours ahead, so our prayers will be starting early, paving the way for ya...