Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Home At Last

So yes I am home. But I brought a buddy along with me- have to keep the drain in until unknown date. Will have dr. appt next week and if the draining stops by then he could take it out in his office. What I do not want to happen is they take it out then discover there is more to drain and have to put it back in. This drain is literally a pain in my butt. Gettingn used to it though. I am welcoming visitors this week and could actually use some help during the days- although i know most ppl work during the day- but Travis could prob use a break in the eves as well. So if youre interested I will be here. I;m not great fun right now. But I am able to hang out and watch movies :) Still working on the eating thing. At least my apetite is back some but I;m kinda on a low fat/low carb diet per the dr... but im pretty much gonna eat what I can bc my body is starving. Anyway... call me if you want to come. Otherwise... prayers still welcome bc i dont feel out of the woods yet.

Love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could do a girls movie night Friday night if anyone is interested :) Great excuse to be lazy bums!