Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Me.. again.

My most recent doctor's appt was last Tuesday and we finally have a date for surgery: July 29. I will have the drainage tube in until that time, meaning I will be off work until then.. and 4 weeks after surgery for recovery.The tube has to stay in bc it has attched itself to the bowel so they will need to surgically remove it... and actually remove a piece of my bowel (looks like 1-2 inches) where the hole is (and where appendix is attached). He said I will be in hospital for 6 days after and it should not have any lasting effects on my bowels or body. I am not looking forward to having surgery and the recovery part but I will be so glad when it is all over! I cant believe I am off work for the whole summer and cant really enjoy it how I want to. The great part of it though is that I have been able to be home with Max as we try to train him and also we are going to Alabama in July to be with my whole fam. It will be a good time.

I will get to see this little man in July!!



Hes 7 months old and now crawling all over the place!

No comments: