Sunday, December 04, 2005

it hurts to be so foolish

I did it.

There was no communication and an awkward gap in the friendship... so I emailed him wiht my thoughts...which is what i thought was a good idea at the time. I figured that was the closest I could do to rekindling any kind of friendship...
it didnt work out.
I think i just made things worse.
My venting probably sounded more like an attack to him...
I was reading in Proverbs this week and read "wise men keep their mouths shut" (my own translation).. I shouldve done that. It wouldve stayed an unspoken quarrel for who knows how long.. but thast probably better than how it is now.. and stupid me got someone else involved by just a mention of his name...again Im sorry.. it has nothing at all to do with you.

I'm sorry for being incredibly vague here.. but i know some of you know what im talking about ... and for the others.. be glad you dont.
Its all senseless drama.

I'm so sick of talking about it. But at the same time... I'm desperate to share my thoughts.

Why did i have to open my mouth? Ive told people many times.. oh im totally over it and i dont even care if we're friends anymore.. which i realy dont care.. but id rather things be unspoken than having one party so incredibly irate, cursing my name to others.
It hurts to be hated. But i know its my fault.

God, I know youre in control... bring peace on this situation. It'll take a MIRACLE to work things out.


what if all of it is my fault?

1 comment:

Kristin said...

don't worry. i know that it all seems hopeless now, but...i think there's still hope. it'll really sting for a while. well..it'll outright hurt, but i really think that there's a possibility of things still working out. then again i'm an optimist, so what do i know?