Monday, December 12, 2005

update

i guess its been awhile since I've written anything worth reading. Not that I can really say this will be either. So saturday was my birthday-yay- I'm a year older than last year. And yet, I still feel 16. So how did my day go? Well I woke up saturday at 430am with an unsettled stomach, walked to the bathroom and puked. 5am went back to sleep. 7am woke up to go to work. worked from 8-12. Met ashley for lunch later. watched some of upright citizens brigade (I love amy poehler). Went to dinner at carabbas with the fam(+)bretts new gal. Went to see narnia and just friends later with fam(-)the parents(+)some of bretts friends. Narnia was slow... but good. Just friends was just as hilarious the 2nd time around (which i had seen just the day before). Birthdays just arent that much fun anymore. Well I dont mean that... i mean they arent a big deal. But i really appreciate all of my friends and fam that contributed to my bday this weekend. Even if you didnt, I love you SO MUCH! thanks for being my friend :) Ummm... well thats all i feel like expressing. I LOVE YOU LOVE YOU!! party all the time :)

1 comment:

alycepaige said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN....i cant believe you are 19, although that doesnt make me feel old at all, i am just glad you are catching up to me in years (cause you know i am still 21)....
LOVE YOU GIRL