Thursday, June 18, 2009

freedom

One more day!! I still wont be able to take my state boards for like 30-50 days-ish from now. which is kinda scary considering that takes us to mid-july/beg-august and I am supposed to begin my job aug 17.... but I cant really think about it too much bc i've done all i can up to this point and now its just a waiting game. Good thing I have planning a wedding to keep my mind busy :)
I cannot beleive that we are movning travis into our place on saturday! Pray that it will not be raining bc my dad is taking time to load some stuff on his work trailer to bring it down for us, I'd hate to not be able to do it on sat.

Anyway. Happy almost weekend. One more day!!!

oh and my sister surprised me from Florida last night to be here for graduation!! She'll be here til sunday. How great is that.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Yay for Sa!! I'm so excited for you!!