Sunday, June 21, 2009

petrified flies and new found time

It is strange when you walk out of a room and notice inkgthe dog frantically searching the floor in a spastic kind of manor, and just when you think its over you see a fly inching to spare its life when all of the sudden the dog lunges in one motion to gobble up the fly, as you hear the soft crunching of its small helpless body in the mouth of the small, but obviously ferocious yorkie.

So finally I have graduated. It is strange to think that I actually have time to do things that I want and need to do now. I will be working with my dad probably at least wed-fri each week so that gives me some days to work on wedding stuff and cleaning... since we just moved my fouton bed and my dressers out of my room it is now a mess!! I forgot how much crap was under the bed. So I have mucho cleaning and organizing to do this week. Yes we moved travis into what will be our place yesterday. It is really nice and I am excited that we decided on this place. When we get it cleaned up and put away a bit i will invite you over.

Everything is happening so fast! Just 2 months away.

love you. I'm trying to update more often :)

2 comments:

Adam said...

Congrats! Time will fly by, be careful!

Anonymous said...

i am loving the updates