Sunday, November 06, 2005

ahhh I'm emotional

“My Lord God,
I have no idea where I’m going. [Or what I’m doing.]

I do not see the road ahead of me
Nor do I really know myself,
And the fact that I think I am following your will
Does not mean that I am actually doing so.
But I believe that the desire to please you
Does in fact please you.

And I hope that I will never do anything apart from that desire.
And I know that if I do this,
You will lead me by the right road
Though I may know nothing about it.

Therefore will I trust you always.
Though I may seem to be lost and in the shadow of death
I will not fear, for you are ever with me,
And you will never leave me to face my struggles alone.”




i guess its not appropriate to blog my true feelings aside from this, so I'll keep it in.


frusteration is the word of the month

3 comments:

Kristin said...

i agree...and doesn't it stink when you want to write something, but don't think it's appropriate? can you read my mind now? there's my inappropriate thought. just playing.

Anonymous said...

i just wanted to say that i love ya.

Anonymous said...

SA.......blog away, blog freely!!!.........we have created such a community, why ruin it?