Thursday, November 17, 2005

the thirst is taking over

"This season has been a time where my soul has been searching among a parched land. Every attempt has been exhausted by life's stripping circumstance. But through the uniting of our passions God has consumed my heart with an abundance of water. I know that until i worship and fall humbly before the lord most God I will stay forever thirsty. The Lord quenches our lack of with the pressing desires He writes on the tablets of our heart. Jeremiah 33:3 says, 'Call to me and I will answer you and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.' I had never truly grasped how to love the Lord, beyond my taught expression, until now that God is leading me to the Promised Land. From the world's lens our passion seems crazy and somewhat impossible, but from the lens of the Lord our passion is divine and is ordained. Today, I was reading in Psalm 71:20 and it says, 'You who have made me see many troubles and calamities will revive me again; from the depths of the earth you will bring me up again. You will increase my greatness and comfort me again.'"


A friend of mine (well, my brother's female "friend") blogged this recently... I just felt the need to share... like maybe it would speak to somebody reading this.
Because it spoke to me.

I really love you all more than you know.


From the world's lens our passion seems crazy and somewhat impossible, but from the lens of the Lord our passion is divine and ordained.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is awesome. it does wonder for my soul to know that what is inside of me is divine and something given directly from god.

thank you for your love

Anonymous said...

That is really cool. Great quotes in there. I wish I could write that way. All too often I feel like the words I put down are just a jumbled mess of thoughts. Anyways, good stuff.