Monday, August 15, 2005

the dreaded first day

So I went to bed at 11p last night-- crazy proud of myself! Had to wake up at 8 so I got like 9 hrs! Its been years since thats happened. Well actually I didnt sleep that much bc of apparent anticipation, which I didnt realize I had. Got to school a little early for my 10a class. It was boring, funny, tiring, interesting... all at different moments. The chairs were gorgeously uncomfortable and there was no way to prevent that. But I am really interested in psychology and I was tuned in a lot more than i expected myself to be for that amount of time. I'm excited to learn this stuff but not excited about being in school. Yes I konw......."college is so much different than highschool!" and I believe you. But without living on campus I know i wont get as close to these people and dont try ot talk me into right now I'm not moving anywhere just yet. Its like $6000 more than I'm paying now. I have no loans right now and I'd like to keep it that way. I'd really like to eventually rent an apartment somehwere semi-close to the school. Maybe even somewhere halfway between here and there. We got done around 430 today. Tomorrows class starts at 830. The professor showed us the agenda for the week and we have 12 chapters to cover by the end on fridya. What did we get to today? NOt even all the way through ch.1. For like the first 1 or 2 hours he talked about what we would be covering this week. He gets on stories a lot of times that cause him to lose track of time. I dont think we'll get through all 12 but it doesnt really matter a whole lot. I need to get in bed early tonight-- tomorrow will be a very early morning to beat traffic. peace out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im glad you had a good first day..I was praying for ya! Be a good girl and gett to bed early lol. From what ur mother says..bed time is 10pm lol.Love ya girl!
Ash