Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I'm glad to be drama free...most of the time

Another hot summer day. It's really been great hasn't it?! Kings Island today... blue ice cream... mmmmmm.. I love it.
By the way Cheryl-- rain check on that. Nextweek?

So i mentioned me and ash made shirts a few days ago. Hers said (not surprisingly) "Parents for sale, buy one get one free" mine said [front]"I dont want to be your girlfriend" [back]"Lets just be friends" I was excited bc i thought i was a genius (except i cant leave katie out... the back was her idea) and wanted to show it off so i wore it to wet n wild (youth pool party/bible study) and thought it was such a great idea at the time. But the longer i was there, the more i thought about how horrible it was that i was wearing this shirt with this comment on it, which i had personally made. I realized someone may have thought it was directed towards them or inspired by them or something. So, If you were there (and are a guy) and thought it was about you, i'm sorry, but it totally wasnt. It wasnt for anyone in particular. Its just a shirt that i thought was clever. And i still think it is, and I'll still wear it. I just will be more thoughtful about where i wear it and around who next time.

Making shirts was alot of fun though... I think i will do it again soon. I already have a new idea! It's a fun one too, of course. Maybe next time we have a party it wont be tye dying but making shirts with iron on letters! Or BOTH!! Tye dye and iron ons!!! Oh wow, excitement overload!! Super cool idea, yes, i know. You are very welcome. Me and ash decided they would make great gifts too. It's just too bad the letters cost so much for one freakin pack.

I'm not anti-boy... I love Jimmy Fallon :)
Its inevitable. One day we will fall in love. You dont believe me? Fine... i cant wait to photograph youre jealous face when we dont invite you to the wedding.

1 comment:

alycepaige said...

wow...you DO think too much! hahah, but i am glad that you share with us here in cyberspace