Monday, August 22, 2005

you dont know me

I'm so annoyed right now with my 9 annonymous commments from stupid spam people from the last entry. So I blocked annonymous users-- sorry adam.. and anyone else that remains annonymous. i just cant handle all that crap... i was built up to believe I had 9 comments from my brilliant friends but was shot down as soon as the page came up. Wow...im really making a huge deal out of this arent i?! Sorry... its just more than slightly irritating.


im not totally ready to open my head at this time
.peace.out.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

hey sa -

think of it like this - maybe they really did read and if they did then God may have used what you wrote to speak to them.

i know spam is annoying.

love ya
cindy

SarahBethWhite said...

all except for chrissi-- what the heck is your secret?

i say we boycott! Wait...what would we be refusing to buy? Oh that wouldnt work... i guess theres nothing really we can do to make them cry... they are virtually untouchable for now.
Until we conjure up some brilliant idea-- let me know if you have any!!

alycepaige said...

i have got a couple....who knows...maybe my life just isnt that interesting for them to post (or the entries are far too long for them to bother)

Kristen said...

I didn't get any either. Hmm... oh no. Now that I've said this, I will probably be under attack from the spammers.