Thursday, August 11, 2005

skillet inspired emotional release

It's eating me away
Save me from my rage and my humanity
I need a reason to breathe- its you
Come save me
you are what my soul needs
the thirst is taking over
i need to taste it
you are the one real thing
speak and my heart aches
reach and the numbness dims
you're the one truth i know
when my heart is weak will you rescue me
will you be there when I'm falling down
can I run to you
Will my pain release at your mercy seat
when your love comes down i can rest my eyes
your power is flooding through my life
your love is coming down
Come my way
will you be there as i grow cold
Humble me
I want to touch the healer's hem
Desperate
if I could touch your clothes
I could feel your
Power
come my way, Jesus
please look and notice me
just to ease pain
just to know your name
Am I out of touch or reach
I've got faith to believe
what would it take for you to walk towards me
I'm running to you
help me to know you more
I want to see your face
I feel locked in a cage
come my way
just a touch
your love is so deep for us
so vast beyond all measure
it was my sin
that held you there
your dying breath brought me life
why should i gain from
your reward
your wounds paid my ransom
Thank You.
Angels fell down at the glory and beauty of the Lord
I fall down
afraid and shaking here
the hurt and broken rest at your feet
I cry to know you
Nothing could prepare me for you
I'll be safe with you
Something deep inside keeps my faith alive
When all i can do is hide from the fear
thats deep inside
something to hold me close when I dont know
how long i can hold on
"YOU CAN FIND ME ANYWHERE. TAKE A LOOK OVER YOUR SHOULDER AND I'LL BE STANDING THERE."
I want you to be my obsession
I'm going crazy
Never reaching what i want to reach
never being who i want to be
blaiming me when i fall and fail
all my dreams out of reach under my fingernails
can i trade in my perfections
tears falling down again
come let the healing begin.........

2 comments:

alycepaige said...

ditto

Anonymous said...

I love you!! Good luck today in College!! YOur growing up! Lov eya girl! YOur awesome!
Ashley