Wednesday, October 13, 2004

HE is my comfort

Jesus amazes me everyday. Yesterday I was totally stressing out about school. I had a 5 page play (I had completed one page so far), a research paper, a debate paper for my Government class, and a small assignment in another class all due Friday. But I completed the debate paper last night so i wouldnt have as much to do today and tomorrow. So I go into school today and my creative writing teacher says that he is pushing back the due date on the Play to next Tuesday! Wow, I was extremely relieved. Next bell was English, and out of nowhere my teacher says she is pushing back the research paper to be due on Monday!! How awesome is that?! God knew my worries and appearently He thought it was too much for me to handle (or He just decided to make me happy). I love HIm.

Thanks Lord, for lightening up my load for now! I really needed that. I love you.

1 comment:

alycepaige said...

trust is a hard thing to do, the see to believe aspect, but more experiences like that and soon it will be easier to trust that He will take care of you!
i think we are planning on going to see napolean dynamite on sunday if you want to go...