Monday, October 11, 2004

To Blog Or Not To Blog...

I was very hesitant about creating this for myself...half the time what I'm thinking doesn't even make sense to me so why would it on here? And who would read my nonsense? It's not like a private journal where I can discuss certain people with myself about with them not knowing about it. So why am I even doing this? (You may be wondering). I guess its a way for people to get into my head (the times it does make sense) and possibly learn more about me. And everyone and their brother has something like this-- so why shoudlnt I? I know... that's wayy lame. Okay, so I'm a poser- whatever. Who knows if this will work out for me anyways...I'll just try it all out for now.

Today has been a weird day. It's like one of those days I just want to go listen to some emo music and cry or something. But instead of doing that I decided to write. I cant exactly describe my problem, its not really a problem though... just something stupid. I'm done. See that, I cant even write what i want to. Yes, I care about what people think. I'm a freak. I should go read my bible now.

I'm out yall... see you on the flipp side

4 comments:

alycepaige said...

i love you sabeth!! I am glad you got a blog...its fun actually. i am sure there is enough drama to have something to talk about...i mean your mom is mass drama...she still doing that trading thing?
love you sis
c.ALIce

SarahBethWhite said...

Do you even have to ask? Of course she is, and it's still driving me crazy. I swear I need to get her a new hobby.

alycepaige said...

QUIKSTAR!!!!

Cindy said...

welcome to the world of bloggin...it's fun