Tuesday, July 05, 2005

independence day

This wkend has been busy. But fun. Starting off from friday... the brats I had to babysit werent too bad really. We actually had fun... jumping on the trampoline.
KY was fun with my bond sisters. Got to meet a LOT of family. And ride and bathe a horse. Judah was restless as usual- the whole time. But after awhile you learn to get used to her-- and her gorgeous eyes. That dog has everyone trained... she bites me and claws till i pretty much bleed, then one lick on the cheek and sparkle in her eye and she's back in my heart. Man I'm a sucker.

Today was a pretty good day. I awoke at a decent hour, ate some breakfast, put some grad party picutes in albums, went to see Bewitched with the fam, then off to blueash for fireworks. It was a pretty good show- every year it gets a little greater.
I think i was the only one that really liked bewitched. I wouldnt say it was all that funny but it was so cute. I love nicole kidman and think will farrel is hilarious, and bewitched is like my favorite old show. So that, to me, was a pretty darn good mixture.

Speaking of movies, I'm totally excited about Charlie and the choco factory! Johnny Depp is a little creepy looking but I'm sure it'll be great.

I love you.
see yall on the flipp side...

memory verse for the week?
DELIGHT YOURSELF IN THE LORD AND HE WILL GIVE YOU THE DESIRES OF YOUR HEART.
Psalm 37:4

No comments: